当前位置:才华君>社会工作>如何面试>

关于英语面试常见问答如何应对

如何面试 阅读(2.9W)

英语面试常见的问和答

tion:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.  你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

关于英语面试常见问答如何应对

Reponse: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力 负责 勤勉.我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值.

tion: Give me a summary of your current job description.  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明.

Reponse: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.  我干了五年的电脑程序员.具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持.

tion:Why did you leave your last job.  你为什么离职呢?

Reponse1: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks,I will take it.  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.

Reponse2: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.   我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会.

tion: How do you rate yourself as a professional.  你如何评估自己是位专业人员

Reponse: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.

tion: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

Reponse: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的.经验用在这份工作上.

tion: What do you think you are worth to us?  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

Reponse: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献.

tion: What make you think you would be a success in this position?  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

Reponse: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作.我相信我能成功.

tion: Are you a multi-tasked individual?  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? or  Do you work well under stress or pressure?  你能承受工作上的压力吗?

Reponse1: Yes, I think so.  我想 是的.

Reponse2: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.  这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如.

tion: What is your strongest trait(s)?  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

Reponse1: Helpfulness and caring.  乐于助人和关心他人

Reponse2: Adaptability and sense of humor  适应能力和幽默感.

Reponse3: Cheerfulness and friendliness.  乐观和友爱

tion: How would your friends or colleagues describe you  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

Reponse1: (attente de quelques secondes) (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑.)  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.  他们说陈先生是位诚实 工作努力 负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心.

Reponse2: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人.

tion: What personality traits do you admire?  你欣赏哪种性格的人

Reponse: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人

Reponse: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.  有"实际行动"的人.

tion: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

Reponse: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标.

tion: How do you normally handle criticism?    你通常如何处理別人的批评?

Reponse1: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.  沈默是金.不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评.

Reponse2: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.  我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论.

tion: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

Reponse: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气.

Reponse: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.  不能接受新思想的那些取

tion: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?  你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

Reponse: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点.

tion: How do you handle your failure?  你怎样对待自己的失敗?

Reponse: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误.

tion: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.  什么会让你有成就感?

Reponse1: Doing my best job for your company.  为贵公司竭力效劳

Reponse2: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.   尽我所能,完成一个项目.

tion: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?  假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

Reponse1: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.  我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事.

Reponse2: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.  我乐意捐给教育机构.

tion: What is most important in your life right now?  眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

Reponse: To get a job in my field is most important to me.  对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的.

Reponse: To secure employment hopefully with your company.  希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要.

tion: What current issues concern you the most?  目前什么事是你最关心的?

Reponse: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.  目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响.

tion: How long would you like to stay with this company?  你会在本公司服务多久呢?

Reponse: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.  只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里.

tion: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?  你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

Reponse: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.  我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和 技巧.