当前位置:才华君>简历>英语面试>

英语销售面试对话

英语面试 阅读(2.04W)

由于英语的广泛应用及其重要性,现在很多企业在招人的时候都会举行英语面试。参加英语面试的求职者就要意识到面试英语口语对话的重要性。下面小编为你整理了英语销售面试对话,希望能帮到你!

英语销售面试对话

英语销售面试对话(1)

HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

I: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

I:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

I: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

I:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

I: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

I:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

I: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

I:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

I:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

I:Yes, I think so.

I:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

I:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

I:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

I:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

I: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

I:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

I: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

I: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的.领导才能?)

I:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

I:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

I:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

I:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

I: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

I:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

I:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

I: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

英语销售面试对话(2)

对话1:

I: Which school are you attending?

A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.

I: When will you graduate from that university?

A: This coming July.

(coming 这里指即将到来的,如果我说this coming weekend就是这个周末的意思。)

I: What degree will you receive?

A: I will receive a Bachelor's degree.

I: What is your major?

A: My major is Business Administration.

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?

A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I've achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.

I: How do you think the education you're received will contribute to your work in this institution?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.

对话2:

I: Which university did you graduate from?

A: I graduated from Hebei University.

I: What subject did you major in at university?

A: I majored in Economics.

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.

I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.

I: What subject did you minor in?

A: I didn't minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.

英语销售面试对话(3)

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

A:Thank you!

谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye.

再见。