当前位置:才华君>简历>英语面试>

外企面试英语对话

英语面试 阅读(2.72W)

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?接下来小编搜集了外企面试英语对话,欢迎大家查看。

外企面试英语对话

外企面试英语对话一

场景一:见面问好。

M:Nice to meet you, C. I’m M, HRD of the company. Please have a seat.

M:很高兴认识你C。我是人力资源总监M,请坐。

C:Nice to meet you, Ms. M.

C:你好M女士。

场景二:测试应聘者对公司的了解程度。

M:From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.

M:从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

C:I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement.

C:我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

M:So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fairshare of research.

M:你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。

C:Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe that its alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by the service providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that I will have a veryrewarding and successful career here.

C:是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。

场景三:团队合作。

M:Commitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.

M:在我们这里,对公司以及团队的责任是非常重要的。

C:I am very responsible. Whenever I have been assigned to complete a certain task, myteacher and classmates could always count on me to achieve the stated task. There is also noneed to remind me of what I should do. I enjoy intermingling and doing things with others.

C:我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。

场景四:个人职业发展计划。

M:So what are your career objectives? And how do you perceive your owndevelopment if you were to assume this position?

M:那你的事业目标是什么?如果你获得了这个职位,你对自己的发展有什么想法?

C:I expect to have a good opportunity to put all of my knowledge into practice. I am adoer and I can contribute a great deal to the company. I hope that within five years, I could leadan energetic and productive marketing team.

C:我希望得到很好的实战机会。我是个实干者,我能为公司贡献很多。我希望在五年内,我能够领导一支有活力及高效率的市场团队。

场景五:人际关系。

M:As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

M:你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

C:All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.

C:领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

场景六:应聘者提问时间到

M:Good, then do you have any question about our company?

M:好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

C:Could you tell me something about your training program?

C:能否介绍一下你们的培训制度

M:In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software e sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.

M:简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

C:It sounds attractive!

C:听上去真的很吸引人啊!

场景七:问面试者的价值观。

M:Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

M:最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

C:Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

C:潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的.职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

场景八:结束语。

M:I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.

M:好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。

C:Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.

C:谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

外企面试英语对话二

A:Excuse I see Mr. XXX,the manager?

劳驾。请问我能见经理XXX先生吗?

I:It's can I do for you?

本人就是。你有什么事?

A: to meet you, I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

见到你真高兴,XXX先生。我是应你之邀来参加面试的。

I:Please sit down.

请坐。

A:Thank you,sir.I've come to apply for the position as engineer.

谢谢,先生。我是来应聘工程师一职的。

I:I've invited several candidates to come are the first one to have just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?

今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?

I:Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering.

我叫简,,我的专业是电子工程。

I: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

A: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

外企面试英语对话三

1、自我推荐

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

2、对目前工作能概括说明

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

3、为什么离职呢?

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

4、如何评估自己?

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

5、价值及贡献

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

6、胜任这份工作

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

7、关于工作压力

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?

or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

8、个性特点

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

9、别人如何形容你?

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

10、你欣赏哪种性格的人?

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

有"实际行动"的人。